The Caring Crew LLC remains committed to providing you with necessary healthcare services to address your health needs. We take all vital safety measures to keep you and your family safe while providing high-quality care services.
To help curtail the spread of the virus, we follow up all hygiene practices, social distancing, and other health guidelines and recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). We also work closely with all local governmental and local health authorities to monitor the situation in the communities we serve.
We have gathered information to help you and others around you.
What to do if you have had contact with someone who has COVID-19
Please follow these instructions for at least 14 days from the day you were in close contact with a person who has COVID-19.
- You must separate yourself from others. Do not go to work or other places. Stay home, and if possible, stay in a specific room and separate yourself from other people in your home. You can also use a separate bathroom, if available.
- Do not use any type of public transportation.
- Always wear a facemask, especially if you are around other people, and cover your mouth and nose with a disposable tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Always wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Do not share personal household items, such as dishes, drinking glasses, cups, utensils, towels, or bedding with other people in your home. Then, after using, wash these items thoroughly with soap and water.
- Get tested. Call your local health care provider or visit the Minnesota COVID-19 Response website to find testing times and locations near you.
- If your test results are positive, follow recommendations for cases of COVID-19 and stay at home for 14 days. If you develop symptoms after testing negative, get tested again.
- Monitor symptoms of COVID-19 such as fever, cough, difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, loss of taste or smell.
If you need more information, here are some helpful links to help you: